آموزش مجسمه سازی دیجیتال یک موجود در زیبراش
Creature Sculpting in Zbrush from Concept Art
در این آموزش با فرایند مدلسازی یک موجود بر اساس یک طرح مفهمومی دو بعدی در زیبراش آشنا می شوید.
Hey and welcome to my tutorial on 'Creature Sculpting from Concept Art'.
In this tutorial I go over the process I use when sculpting a creature/character from concept art.
Most of the time in production you won't be given the opportunity to design the creature, this will be up to the concept artist. You will be given the 2D art and have to bring it into the 3D world, ready for production.
You can find more info about what is in this tutorial in this short video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMZuYpxzFak
By purchasing this tutorial you will receive:
- roughly 13 hours of video content (all in real time, no jump cuts)
- 22 chapters broken down into an average of 30min portions
- the ztl. file for the sculpt with all of the subdivision history and layer information. (Only for Zbrush version 4R8).
- the ztl of my custom basemesh I start sculpting with.
- an obj. file of the teeth with UV's